Professional Pattern Writing for Crochet Designers
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Write clear, concise instructions from your notes, pictures, and samples. Give clear information, extra even, just in case. You can always delete information but tech editors can’t manufacture information that you don’t give them. Add notes to yourself in the pattern. I even put in math problems so the TE can see how I arrived at a certain number or stitch count.
- Ensure all necessary information is included, such as materials, tools, gauge, finished size, and any special instructions needed for the completion of the project.
- I will work from your style sheet or help you create your own. Regardless, you have the benefit of my knowledge of industry standards from which to draw.
- I can provide professional looking crochet charts from your written instructions. Here is an example of a traditional granny square. Along with the crochet chart, you’ll receive a stitch key.
- I work with both Pages and Word. Finished patterns can be produced in either of these formats or I can provide a pdf.
For more information, fill out the contact form and I’ll be back in touch soon.